June 27, 2010

So Close...

I was almost a blogger. I started with enthusiasm on March 1 and managed to post twice a day for quite some time.
Then I continued a few times a week.
Then a few times a month.
Then I went on vacation.
Then I had to recover from an intense bout of post-vacation depression and get back in the swing of things at work.
Then I went home for an amazing R&R weekend in Massachusetts with my family.
Then my wisdom teeth came out.

Now I am sitting on the couch waiting until I can take my final dose of vicodin for the day and go to bed and I find myself thinking about how I was almost a blogger. I was almost one of those people who consistently signs in on a regular basis and updates the world with eloquent stories and vivid pictures. Someone who easily finds interesting topics and insightful comments to share with the world. Oh well. Life got in the way. Although, if life were slightly more thrilling I may be more inclined to rush home and write about it. No scratch that. Let's go with the theory that my life is just so exciting I can't possibly sit down to blog and stick with that until I am back here blogging regularly...

No comments:

Post a Comment