May 21, 2010

Packing Up

It may be 2:00 am here, but it is a light, bright 7:00 am on Friday morning in Dublin! I am still up packing for my ten-day trip. Okay, so I am blogging instead of packing. But I had to stop to document my vacation from its very earliest stages. I find that the adventure usually starts in the hours, days or weeks preceding any trip. I've been planning for weeks, packing for days and running around like crazy for several hours.

Today was not a good day for customer service. AT&T stressed me out over the course of half an hour, but I did leave with a paper saying that for $30.99 plus $0.99/minute for voice I can use my iPhone for calls and internet in Ireland.  Then it was on to Best Buy, which never fails to be staffed with the most frustrating people. How many times can you say no to the extended warranty and geek service protection plan?

Must be at work in 8 hours.
Leave for the airport in 11.
Arrive in Dublin in about 27 hours!





















Oh, yeah! I bought a new toy to take with me! Here's to a seven hour flight to read the manual!







1 comment:

  1. I bet going to Dublin is exciting. I love your pictures on this post. Something so simple, yet beautiful about them. I'm a follower now :)

    ReplyDelete