March 11, 2010

IRELAND!

I have finally booked my much anticipated trip to Ireland! I have been dreaming of going for years and actively trying to plan this trip for over a year. Now I will be spending ten days in the country where my great-grandparents emigrated from a century ago! Traveling with a good friend from college, we plan to spend a few days in Dublin and then rent a car and drive through as much of the southern part of the country as possible. Flights were booked today! Now comes the fun part of making a list of sites and cities and castles and B&Bs to visit. Slainte!

Ireland
May 21-31, 2010
(Borrowed picture--hopefully I will have some great ones to post upon return!!)

3 comments:

  1. I've only visited your blog a few times but this is so exciting! You better post lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Ireland is on my list of places to see as well! I love trip planning! It's like being on vacation before the actual vacation! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can not wait to see pictures, how fun

    ReplyDelete